Ironwoods Kailua update from a reliable source….

I know, I know….many folks thought the Ironwoods at Kailua would already be built and sold by now, but it just ain’t so!  In fact, aside from occasional equipment storage, nothings been done on this vacant land since the old apartments were torn down.  While many residents were happy to see these older buildings come down, it’s a shame the former residents still couldn’t be living there.  According to the project manager for the Ironwoods at Kailua, “It’s just a matter of time.”  It’s takes time to put together a quality project, and he explained, they are also working their way through the permitting process.  Even if DR Horton has all the permits pulled, they will likely wait until the economy is a bit stronger before they start building.  The project won’t start for at least a year, and construction is then expected to take approximately 18 months.  Simple math says this project is at least 2.5 years way from completion.  My experience says don’t bet on it!

Please shoot me an email if you’d like to be updated on the Ironwoods at Kailua.

The Ironwoods At Kailua is approx. 150 one, two, and three bedroom BRAND NEW condominiums located in downtown Kailua.  Convenient to every amenity in town, these units will SELL OUT.  Demand is already high, so let me keep you on the inside track to purchase a unit at the Ironwoods at Kailua.

3 Responses to Ironwoods Kailua update from a reliable source….
  1. Alice Welch
    March 27, 2011 | 5:50 am

Please keep me updated on Ironwoods at Kailua.

Mahalo,
    Alice Welch

2. Katy Sullivan-Rupic
    December 22, 2011 | 8:13 pm

Very interested. Keep me updated. Mahalo & Aloha, from San Diego!

3. Charles Lester
    June 18, 2012 | 4:18 am

We lived right behind Buzzs’ Resturant.
    in 89 & 90. Loved your small town. Not so small now. Just spent our 46th revisiting all the old haunts and beaches. It has changed so , we actually
    got lost.

Ironwoods Kailua update from a reliable source….

3 Responses to Ironwoods Kailua update from a reliable source….
  1. Alice Welch
    March 27, 2011 | 5:50 am

Please keep me updated on Ironwoods at Kailua.

Mahalo,
    Alice Welch

2. Katy Sullivan-Rupic
    December 22, 2011 | 8:13 pm

Very interested. Keep me updated. Mahalo & Aloha, from San Diego!

3. Charles Lester
    June 18, 2012 | 4:18 am

We lived right behind Buzzs’ Resturant.
    got lost.