- 285 Iliaina Street, Kailua, HI
- Listed Price: $1,000,000
- MLS#: 1102629
- Roofed Liv Ar: 2,054 S.F.
- Lot Sq Ft: 10,100 S.F.
- TMK: 1-4-4-001-021-0000
- Year Remodeled: 2011
- Mon Taxes: $184
Quality, vintage cottage has been extensively remodeled with QUALITY upgrades throughout. Architect Grant Sumile, and Julie Sumile Interior Designs have teamed together again to offer one of the best remodels on sought after Kalaheo Hillside. BRAND NEW Custom kitchen with expresso oak cabinetry, and Kashmir white granite couter tops. GE Profile Energy Star Appliances, double basin stainless steel sink, and designer lighting complete this masterpiece! Open floor plans makes this home a great place to entertain family and friends. Kitchen overlooks cozy family room with 2 sets of French doors opening to patio and large yard area. Resort-like luxury master suite is the perfect was to start and enter the day. Master bathroom features double vanity sink, Kashmir white granite counter tops, free-standing Kohler tub with huge picture window above, and open river-rock shower! PERFECTION!
- 3 Bedrooms, 3 Bathrooms Including BRAND NEW Spa-like Master Suite, with other 2 bathrooms remodeled too!
- Exquisite Master Bathroom with Pottery Barn Double Vanity with Gooseneck Faucets, Free Standing Kohler Tub, & Walk-in Shower with River Rock Floor
- Custom Espresso Oak Cabinetry & GE Profile Energy Star Appliances
- Park-like Yard In Desirable Aikahi School District
- Quality Materials & Workmanship Throughout The Entire Home
- Professionally Landscaped Yards With Tropical Plants & Fruits
Open House Schedule:
April 10 – Sunday – 2:00PM – 5:00PM
For more information, contact:
John Stallings (RA)
Keller Williams Realty
1240 Ala Moana Suite #120, Honolulu 96814